Hal Ehwal Akademik > Pengantarabangsaan
Step 1 : Complete the application form and checklist
Download International Student Application Form
- 3 sets of passport copies (all pages,detail in colour). Passport must have at least 2 years validity.
- certified copies of original results and academic certificates
- 6 passport-sized photographs with blue background (3.5 cm*5cm)
- No Objection Certificate/Letter of Eligibility (only applicable to Sub-Saharan countries)
- TOEFL/IELTS Certificate
- Declaration Letter – if applicable – discrepancy of name on passport & academic trancripts; to be issued by home country Ministry of Education OR by home country Embassy/Consulate.
- If the above documents are in a language other than English, it MUST be translated to English and certifies as true copies by the relevant authorities.
Payments Required (Admission Fee) :
- Processing Fee : RM 940.00
- EMGS Fee : RM 1,060.00
- Health & Insurance : RM 500.00
Fees can be paid via bank draft to “Kolej RISDA Sdn Bhd” and make a copy of the payment together with student name, passport number and contact number.
Kindly courier all the above mentioned documents to :
International Students Office,
Level 2, Students Affair Department,
University College of Agroscience Malaysia
Lot 2020, Ayer Pa’abas,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka,
Step 2 : Offer Letter
An offer letter will be issued after UCAM has received your application and payment.
Medical examination form
Personal bond form
Student Pass Application Form
Student Personal Details