To make UCAMHalal Centre as a centre of agriculture innovation and halal industry and also provide halal professional support services towards supporting Malaysia’s aspiration as world halal hub leader
- Produce halal professionals who will lead halal industry in various fields through comprehensive halal training and research programs.
- Establish collaboration with authoritative parties such as JAKIM, Jabatan Agama Islam Negeri, NGOs and industries as a vessel for exchange of ideas and thoughts and bridges to boost the growth of halal industry and services.
- Empower the integrity of halal certification through halal professional support services offered.
- Help to accelerate the growth of entrepreneurs especially micro, SMEs and multinationals in and out of the country towards halal certification that complies with standards and procedures.
- Opens up career opportunities in Halal and Entrepreneurship Industry both locally and internationally.