Develop expertise in many aspects
The core course in the MBA program are designed to introduce student to the various areas of business such as Human Resource Management, Marketing, Strategic Management, Accounting, Finance, Organizational Behavior and Global Issues.
We are the only institute offering MBA program with the agriculture subject that highlight the relevant sustainable issues in the industry.
The MBA can vastly improve the prospects and quality of your career. In addition to enhancing successful student career prospects, the course aims to encourage independent and creative thinking. The MBA attracts people from a wide range of academic disciplines.
Our MBA program is recognized and help you achieved this goal. This program typically consists of a set number of taught courses plus a dissertation.
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent, or institutions recognized by Senate.
- A Bachelor’s degree with below CGPA of 2.5 or equivalent, and evidence of at least 5 years relevant working experience.
- For international students, competency language test atleast 500 (TOEFL) or 5.0 (IELTS).
- For APEL criteria:
- The candidate should be more than 30 years of age in the year of application;
- Diploma / A-Levels / STPM / Equivalent
- Possess relevant work experience / prior experiential learning; AND
- Pass the APEL Assessment for Masters Degree
National’s Student Fees: RM4900 per semester
International’s Student Fees: N/A