Step 1 : Complete the application form and checklist
Download International Student Application Form
- 3 sets of passport copies (all pages,detail in colour). Passport must have at least 2 years
- 3 certified copies of original results and academic certificates
- 6 passport-sized photographs with blue background (3.5 cm*5cm)
No Objection Certificate/Letter of Eligibility (only applicable to Sub-Saharan countries)
- TOEFL/IELTS Certificate
- Declaration Letter – if applicable – discrepancy of name on passport & academic
trancriptss; to be issued by home country Ministry of Education OR by home country
- If the above documents are in a language other than English, it MUST be translated to
English and certifies as true copies by the relevant authorities.
Payments Required (Admission Fee) :
- Processing Fee : RM 940.00
- EMGS Fee : RM 1,060.00
- Health & Insurance : RM 500.00
- Fees can be paid via bank draft to “Kolej RISDA Sdn Bhd” and make a copy of the payment together with student name, passport number and contact number.
Kindly courier all the above mentioned documents to :
International Students Office,
Level 2, Students Affair Department,
University College of Agroscience Malaysia
Lot 2020, Ayer Pa’abas,
78000 Alor Gajah, Melaka,
Step 2 : Offer Letter
An offer letter will be issued after UCAM has received your application and payment.
Step 3 : Submission your application to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS)
UCAM will submit your application to EMGS in order to process the student pass. The process will take about 14 working days*
- Depends on processin time by EMGS
- We may not able to obtain a student pass for you on time if your application is received less than 3 month from the programme intake dates. We will assist your Student Pass Application but we will not be held liable for any change in policies by the Ministry of Education (MOE)/EMGS in regards to issuance of Student Pass
Step 4 : Approval/Rejection of Application
If application is approved : UCAM will inform the student and a Visa Approval Letter (VAL) will be couriered to the student.
Step 5 : Application for Visa
Once you have obtained your Visa Approval Letter (VAL), read your VAL carefully and do check
With your local immigration department or Malaysia embassy whether a visa is required to enter Malaysia.
However, you must bring your VAL to enter Malaysia and you may need to produce it to the Malaysia Immigration at airport.
Step 6 : Arrival
You must inform UCAM of your arrival details at least one week before arrival date. UCAM staff will assist you to get the immigration clearance at KLIA.